AS a novice photographer, I wanted to challenge myself. Thus I began the 365 day challenge, where I need to take a photo or write something everyday.I chose with the very broad topic "The World Around Me" because my desire to become a capable photographer has it's roots in the desire to share the world how I see it. This is a journal to document my journey!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 7- A Storm is Brewing


HDR (high dynamic range) photography is where you take various photos of the same taken at different exposures and then merge them into one image. I fell in love with this style of photography and every day have been trying to create a decent HDR image. Today, I was successful and think that this picture can go happily into the acceptable file and not get deleted before I save it. Below are the 3 images that became this shot. I know I still have a long way to go before I even come close to the level I want to be at with HDR but baby steps. 





1 comment: