AS a novice photographer, I wanted to challenge myself. Thus I began the 365 day challenge, where I need to take a photo or write something everyday.I chose with the very broad topic "The World Around Me" because my desire to become a capable photographer has it's roots in the desire to share the world how I see it. This is a journal to document my journey!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 24- Love and a Red Rose Cannot Be Hidden


Yesterday, my in-laws bought me a great photography book, "Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks Digital Photography" and after reading about half it. I decided to change my camera setting to RAW. Well, before hand, I didn't really understand what it mattered. I thought it was similar to saving word documents in various formats, which only really matters when you try to open them up. I also learned how to read histograms a bit. So with my camera adjusted I headed to my grandmother-in-law's flower shop to photograph the merchandise. The above picture I LOVE! I am definitely a RAW fan. In seconds, I had everything the way I wanted it in PhotoShop.

No comments:

Post a Comment