AS a novice photographer, I wanted to challenge myself. Thus I began the 365 day challenge, where I need to take a photo or write something everyday.I chose with the very broad topic "The World Around Me" because my desire to become a capable photographer has it's roots in the desire to share the world how I see it. This is a journal to document my journey!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 20- Caught in her Gaze

Today was another rainy day! Considering portraits are not my thing at all, I decided to practice. Madilyn Grace, my seven year old daughter, loves getting her picture taken. She is a huge fan of America's Next Top Model and it is a great bonding experience. The only problem is that she is too aware of the camera and always puts on a weird expression. Photographing her is frustrating because she is so beautiful and she will get distracted and have a perfect expression on until she sees the camera and then she will completely change. I took over 300 pictures of her and managed to get these photos when she wasn't paying attention. The picture to the left is my favorite of the group.





No comments:

Post a Comment