AS a novice photographer, I wanted to challenge myself. Thus I began the 365 day challenge, where I need to take a photo or write something everyday.I chose with the very broad topic "The World Around Me" because my desire to become a capable photographer has it's roots in the desire to share the world how I see it. This is a journal to document my journey!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 3, Here's Looking at You

After days of chasing birds around my yard like a hopeless madman, I completely lucked out with this shot. Taken with my Nikon D3000 at about 20 yards away with my 200 mm lens zoomed in as close as it will go, I got lucky. I was lucky I had my camera set to take pictures for as long as I held the shutter button down.

I think this common grackle knew that I was after him before he stared me down and took off.

No comments:

Post a Comment