AS a novice photographer, I wanted to challenge myself. Thus I began the 365 day challenge, where I need to take a photo or write something everyday.I chose with the very broad topic "The World Around Me" because my desire to become a capable photographer has it's roots in the desire to share the world how I see it. This is a journal to document my journey!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 19- Driving in the Rain


As a photographer you will undoubtedly find yourself frustrated when you see a picture perfect shot waiting to be captured and your camera is no where to be found. This truck full of dogs has drove past me several times and left me with that frustration. Today, I walked to the gas station and lucked out. The truck was sitting there and the pups were begging me to snap a picture. While their owner was inside paying, I managed to get a handful of shots on my cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment