AS a novice photographer, I wanted to challenge myself. Thus I began the 365 day challenge, where I need to take a photo or write something everyday.I chose with the very broad topic "The World Around Me" because my desire to become a capable photographer has it's roots in the desire to share the world how I see it. This is a journal to document my journey!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 13- Drifting Through

 Today was I think the hardest day to choose. The zoo has always been one of my favorite places. We went to the Akron Zoo, which may be a little (okay a lot) on the small side but it was made up for by being a relaxing place and a beautiful environment. We could take our time strolling through the beautiful designed place and spend as much time as we liked looking around because there wasn't a bunch of people and I felt safe enough to let the kids run around a bit.

Ok on to the pictures. The picture I ended up choosing for my challenge is Drifting Through. I had never seen a jelly fish before and was taken aback by there beauty. They have a very serene feeling to them and I could have watched them lazily drifting for hours.

Below I am posting the other pictures from the day that made it hard to choose. I hope you enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment