AS a novice photographer, I wanted to challenge myself. Thus I began the 365 day challenge, where I need to take a photo or write something everyday.I chose with the very broad topic "The World Around Me" because my desire to become a capable photographer has it's roots in the desire to share the world how I see it. This is a journal to document my journey!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 30- Singing for Supper

I saw this nest out of the corner of my eyes and new these baby birds needed captured. They were silently waiting with open mouths for their mom to return to them. I climbed up on the porch swing and balanced on one leg to get the right angle into the nest that was wedged on top of a giant wreath. When watching the hatchlings, I couldn't help thinking about my own children that are always hungry and begging for food.

No comments:

Post a Comment